Wednesday, August 12, 2009

♥ Wednesday

The soccer Table

Mr.Pro in soccer table

Mr.Liang

Sista's Mr.handsome

Pool table

My Sis.

Me.



At night,
while i was in gym, Liang suddenly called me and say he's going out to hang out with my sis and her boyfren. So, i join him . ( kinda miss them )
We went bangsar and after that , went for foosball and pool .
we hang out till quite late and the saD thing is .. my backbone is so pain and i cant reali play pool !! Luckly when reach home time , Liang help me take all my gym stuff upstairs.
Thanks Man =D

My Backbones and my legs muscle is so damn freaking pain !
Blame it on Tuesday night.
I went for dancing class till late at night with alicia .
When i reach home ...
i damn freaking tired !
who knows ..
2nd day wake up ,
my bones and legs are so pain !
The way i walk now is kinda similiar to Pn.Ong . xD
like a grandma .... =(
i dun care . i am going to body massage on Friday.