Thursday, August 27, 2009

♥ Lily's Sweet 16th #


is My Raspberry birthday cake.

people : Lily, make a wish !
Lily : oh , okay ..

erm .. i think that was a dumb wish !!
Alicia and Brenda know what i wish for la ..
but the din mention , they just gimmie that *tricky* look . xD
cuz if say out then not true aD .. hehe


Awesome day - 27/8/09 ~
i met some of my primary classmate, boys ..
erm exp: Jia Chien then others la .. =)
Alicia is wif Shannon,
i am wif Lewis,
brenda is wif Dinesh Roy and Surin.
sonia and ash went lagoon .. i think they having lots of fun there =p
Josh and few of his fren in lagoon too .. =)
i spent all my rm150 in one day in Pyramid ..
this is the disadvantage going there when SALE !
each pair of us watch different movie in diff. time ..
that's weird , i know . =p
Me and Lewis watch i love you beth Cooper . !
that show is nice and funny =D
and yeah ..
Thx alot to Lewis's dad .. he drop me home .. =)
my leg was freakkin pain !!
cuz spent all time walking in Pyramid from 11a.m till 7p.m
that's seriously tiring !! but FUN ! =D

Thanks a lot to all my frien that came ! i love you all !