Friday, August 7, 2009

♥ Friday

Lily in Green =)

me and alicia =)

sonia in 8Days .

me and brenda *girls talk* xD

me, alicia and brenda

3 oF us !

some pictures abt today .. ^.^

FINISH EXAM !!! yeah ~ but i cant do my akaun paper .. i'm gonna fail AGAIN ..
but . who cares ~=)

went to Sharoton Hotel cuz ah.boy got Grade 1 paino exam.

he told us he din play well cuz got mistake , but he small boy and its onlyy grade1 lah .. no worries la boy and mom .. chill peoples ..
Everything will be fine !

welL .. after that ..
i went taipan and hang out wif Brenda and Alicia there ♥
they take my phone and camwhore alot . !!
till i reach home have to sit infront of the comp and upload all 30+ pictures ..
THANKS TO ME FRENnnn .... xD
met sonia and her mom in 8days too ..
she blow clur her hair ..

hope she look nice =)
.
This outing was awesome
and they were there again wif me abt that PROB .. thanks my fren !!
i love yoouu ...
but brenda .. dun ever fucking say my Mr.D is cute or handsome wif ur that FACE ..
make me worry ah .. !! hehe

unfortunately ..
fun time pass fast . i have to go mastermind ..
they walk me there and they hang out awile in the dancing hall .


Jie came back today .. =)

but she left again , at night.

Mr.D prob ..
i was wanted to let it go Again .
but Mich told me something ..
which make me thinking that having another chance again !!!
how now ?? how .. haiyo ~
gimmie a drum man ,, i wanna beat out my feelings !!

i love you ! ♥