Tuesday, August 3, 2010

august

its a sunday !!!
morning .. went breakfast with my sister and chill
afternoon, followed my sister to the car shop to tinted the myvi glass. after that went to taipan for lunch with royston with my sister along too . went garden , play pool and foos one round .
evening time, dinner with family.
after dinner mummy, sister and brother went out, i dint want to follow cuz having gastric.
but daddy suddenly say wanna teach me driving.
im happy yet nervous. =/
he took me all the way to T.P and teach me.
and yeah .. the car is moving yo !!!
but manual is seriously hard !! lucky the myvi is auto.
hhahaha, and mummy says next year only wanna buy viva for me, but next year is better than nothing. so mummy !! i'll wait ;)

night time, after driving , daddy drop me home and went out too.
since im home alone, i decided to sneak out.
raf came over and pick me to his house.
and oh yeah , is raf's mummy's birthday !!
happy birthday aunty (:
although is the mom's birthday but i dint have dinner with them, im scared !!
so i stay away from the dinner table.
then went home around 11pm, raf's dad sent me home and MOM'S HOME. !!
she scolded.
but lucky she dint tell daddy or not im dead !!!

that's my sunday (: