Monday, April 19, 2010

stupidness

i dint know that i'm just someone that staying in the past all these time. i'm running away from the truth all the time.
Someone make me awake from my dream by saying that
'' if he really likes you, he wont ignore you la ''
and '' if he really likes you, he wont make you wait la, stupid !! ''
Tears roll down after listening to all his truth ... and as you know ... truth hurts !!
heart is like breaking into pieces and cant fix it back.

you ask me to wait for you and i believe that you're giving chance for out relationship but it seems that you already change your mind and betrayed my trust. You said that was '' last time '' and now i realise that to you, i'm your past but your're my future.

advise from friends
  • give up laaa, there are still lots of fishes in the pond
  • give up Lily, what he say is rightt, It enough of all this

All these while, i think that he loves me but now i know that he just wanna be friend with me forever but not loving me. I'm giving out to him too much but i got nothing back. i do everything for you, do you know how hard is it for me choosing a present for you, considering what colour you like, will you use it all the time /.... all these nonsense, stressing me out.
I'm not feeling well but still im make it for your birthday... but ACCORDING TO YOU , i'm having pms, that i i'm moody. I've told you that im not feeling well but it seems that you dont remember and dont really care.

'' i'll follow you till you love me '' is what i always bear in my mind last time.. but now i've change my mind to '' already gone ''.

i'm tired, leave me in peace.
- christopher