Thursday, April 1, 2010

dadadadadadadadadada (:


( how much daddy love me )
:D

lily's telephone ring
* paparazzi - lady gaga *

daddy call and he was like
daddy : Lily, what u doin at home now ?
lily : Di, im watching movie laaa, whyy ?
dad : I just realised that i spent quite a numbers in you !!
Lily : thenn ??? what u want me to do ?
( daddy start counting )
he was like :
  1. tuition fees rm500 ++
  2. daily allowance rm20 per day
  3. shopping ( uncountable)
dad : you spent almost 1k every month Li
lily : owh okayy !! now i know
dad : so, can u please show me some result ??
lily : i'll try to do well in my mid term la di !!! aiiyoooo
dad : why u aiyoo - ing , ?? i'm the one that paying not youu .
lily : yesss di .. okokkkkk !!
dad : when u gonaa stop tuition-ing ??
lily : after SPM ??? -.-
dad : when's ur spm ??
lily : nov
dad : haiizzzzz, i have to burn my money till nov .....
lily : di !! onlyy once year , no more d .
dad : kayy laaa, soo u study hard and i work hard la kayy
lily : okayy di , byeeee !!
i feel guilty after talking to daddy and decided to off the movie and get my ass into the room and study ,,... but, after few minutes ... hahahahhaa . i closed my book .
sorry dad !! ' but i'll seriously do my best in the next coming paper !! (:

i.love.you.daddy