Friday, February 1, 2013

another little update of life

 meet my little brother. 
Although we always fight but he helped me a lot. 
w/o him .. i dunno what will happen ( 0.0 )

 Kok Weng - PCP climbing , our every Wednesday activity 

this picture is damn cool (Y)
 

both in pink ?? 
 YA ! they are couple .
1st time eating Zenmai together, We usually dont prefer sushi but that day, was kinda late already when we arrive 1u. No choice (:


 <3 nbsp="" p="">
infinity love 

pwweeewitttt  - my boy (:
who needs to be pretty with make up when you are off to climb ? 
Nahhh, at least i dont !


 this naughty boy !
just 1year old but we always fight - no matter what, he will still kiss goodbye me when he gotta go 
* too cute and naughty to control


if happy-ever-after did exist, i will still be holding u like this

 i purposely purchase this blouse cause i know one day, we will wear smtg similar 
and it happened the day (:

 1st time baby request to take picture before i did .
haha 

  my pretty phone cover, went missing with my S2 in it.
i miss you :(

17 Jan 2013.
my boyfriend decided to surprise me by visiting me during my lunch hour.

omggg, so sweet suddenly !
i could i say NO to such love ?
:*

 in genting w babyboy and his friends 


sisterlove <3 br="">

.....................................................................................................................................

naughty little monster Ellias in action !!