Saturday, September 15, 2012

dowhhh, admitted again @_@

i can't say that god doesn't loves me, maybe i should put it this way, I'M JUST TOO WEAK .

11/9/2012 - im admitted again 
14/9/2012- im discharge from hospital. 



                                                                    my name , and the ridiculous needle 


 food that sunway hospital serve, ( not that bad actually ) hehe

 me and my swell eyes :S

 KY ze lou beng visited me after work with KFC's meal w this doreamon in it. LOL

 thanks baby, went home and take the laptop for me, and as usual , watching running man in the purple room 
(:

this is what im allergic to -__-


this is the daily MENU . eat like a beast :D

i'm admitted in Sunway hospital since the 11th and dischaarge on  the 14th September.
Baby never fail to visit me everyday after work and even on the 13rd , he drop by in the afternoon after his appointment , goshh . loveyDovey.

but somehow i still feel because im admitted, i can feel the distance between us already :3
Guess is just because im thinking too much.




i just miss everything, 
miss him, his smile, his laughter, his hug, our silly moment together, our conversation, our getaway, and last but not the least, his kiss <3 div="div">

how he lays his lips on mine everytime before he leaves.
 
he said wait for me to be fully recovered and everything will be back like last time.
we are going to catch movies, rock climb and hang out everyday like last time.
 
this will be my only motivation to get well asap ! 
:')

                                              #

 a girl who cant leave 
&
a guys that doesn't want any changes

 our outing 
:D

my little job to camwhore and sings in the car
& his mission to smile w me in the camera 
(:

i swear my tab is gonna be full with our pictures.
It's like my gallery album and i will never want to lose it .
 

PICTURE PERFECT MEMORIES :')