Saturday, April 16, 2011

i was there that night when u said we're more than friend.

heartbreak quotes at charmroyal.com


looking at those pictures
bring memories
i told myself
to
forget

.


heartbreak quotes at charmroyal.com


he just called
to make sure that im fine
so that he can go to bed
he said i'm messing with his brain
but actually
his the one messin with mine.
he thought that im fine and cool with it
but
there nothing i can do with it since he already made the decision.

this is what i get after doing everythingg ??

i feel shitssss ; like seriously

i have no appetite for food
i cant sleep well
once i wake up, open my eyes, everything of his comes in my mind
im just always thinking
how nice is it
if i have him now
to cuddle,
to hug,
to sleep with,
and when i open my eye in the morning,
his the 1st one i see , lying & hugging me.

i really love those feelings.

but i get nothing after giving out.

;

heart.is.ill