Sunday, December 12, 2010

now that the love is gone

love


tighter please


baby boy sleepinggg (:


im next to him camwhoringg xD


he got my heart (:






11 th !!
it's one month but i feel like our feelings is moree than one month,
that's because we meet each other every day , every single day.
now he said he needs space.
but he always hug me tight , and say he loves me .


morning, went his house and sleep awhile, his mum says still early . lol
we went ice-skating ,
and hell yeahh, finally i can skate a little but i love the feeling when amirul hold me waist and hold my hand to skate with me, fun :D
but his mum is watching us, hahahaa. hope this time she never take pic and send to the dad again, lol. Irene can skate greatly (:
and i can see today irene is happy cuz the brother is with her .

but when it comes to the night time
amirul say '' we're over '' at 09.38pm
but at 10.27pm he call me go garden and teman he foos ??

his leaving here and going to abudhabi .
when i ask when is he coming back .. he say DUNNO
when i ask if his still going prom with me .. he say dunno and maybe NO.

im left with nothingg.
will he come and find me b4 he leave ?? =\

mirul , loves ;