Friday, November 12, 2010

im missing it

'' after sometimes .. i've finally made up my mind,
she is the girl , that i really wanna made her mine ... ''

this songgg .. it's been ages i dint listen to this tone ringing anymore ..
cause he never call me agian.
* i still remember the 1st time u said u wanna give me surprise in gardens .. and i was holding ur phone that time. you want me to call you and i'm thinking that are you crazy ?? but when i call u .. u made our song ( 25minutes ) as the ringtone when i call you . with my picture there too. im sooo touch that time . the love was there but aint here anymore.

but now .. why is he doing all these ?? i dont get it seriously . what's the point ??
walking up to him and intro yourself to him by saying ur my ex ?? what does that mean anyway ??
just bless me and leave me and my life alone please ..
i've tried sooo hard to move on.
dont make me stay.

2day continuously i dream about you. sweet dreamss but when i open my eyes .. it was only just a dream but i face all these !! * keep telling myself that its not worth it /...

&
i dont give a damn on you anymore