Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FUCKED UP

Day1
18.3.2010
~ 1st day of your camp, you still text me, happy :D

Day2
19.3.2010
~ 2nd day ot your camp. You dint text me at all the whole day, i was awake till 1 or 2 am, only i get to text and talk to you otp for a moment, i'm kinda piss !!

Day3
20.3.2010
~ you say your home in the afternoon, but you said you're tired, wanna rest@ sleep. Night time, study and sleep -.-

Day4
21.3.2010
~ Morning, you got church, after church, lunch wif family, cant text . Reach home, u tell me u sleepy and went to bed. Night time, no hockeyy. i cant get to see you, you have to stay home and study. WTFF !!!
i ask for break but u say u still love me.

Day5
22.3.2010
~ School starts. Mom dont let me go to tuition for this month, means 2 weeks no tuition, No YOU but you said nevermind la, its okayy. T****day only meet laaa. Sounds like you dun even care ryte that u dun even get to meet your girlfriend ?? Telling me you're tired, you feel grumpy, wann rest, cant talk, bye ~~ !


Why dont we just break up, i see no different if we're together or not ......
i seriously feel no love from you anymore although you say u still reali love me.

but i still love you