Friday, February 5, 2010

what goes around comes around



.heartbroken.
06.02.2010

you give me hopes that we will be together again,
but now, you tell me you don't love me anymore like last time,
u want me to give you more time
you are the one that want to stop everything b4 this and
i'm the one that deserve all this ??
but i dint say anything and just give u time to take me back in your heart ,
but why you doing all this to me ??

i seriously damn fucking miss you lot,
and i.love.you
you don't understand all this ..

when i say i miss you means that i wanna see you,
but
u left me here,
i just make you wait for me 10 to 15 mins onlyy
but u telling me that u're goin off .

baby, you used to wait for me around half an hour but why not now ??
u said u got other better job to do then waiting for me. ..
but now, i'm waiting for you to let me in your heart again,
does this mean that i got nothing better to do ??

i'm so excited that you're here d,
and i asked u to wait for me around 10mins
but u reply and tell me
'' bye .. i'm goin off ''
my heart is like ....
it breaks into half and my feeling went down, the excited feeling is gone.
you wont get my feeling cause you dont love me anymore.
i'm totally so worry that you will go back to her again because u and her are getting so close nowadays .. baby, please come back to me and don't go to her,
i need you more then she needs you.

and remember ,
i told you i got something to give you on sat ...
i'm waiting for us to meet and give you,
but you said u're going off ,
what about the presenT ??
it's onlyy made for you my dear. ..
i said i cant go out and i seriously mean it,
why cant you just come and find me since i cant go out and i miss you so much,
for the damn sake of me , why cant ??

don't tell me even a little of love to me also not in your heart anymore.
you should know how much i love you
how much i miss you
how much i need you by my side now ..
you said you'll never leave me
and you just said it yesterday.


LIES ??!
pls don't tell me yess.
i dunno why i deserve all these from you now .
my tears should stop for you every night from now on but
it's a real hard job.

baby
i love you
i miss you
i need you
come back to me
hold my hand
kiss my lips
i've been missing it
tell me you love me
and
even it's all a lie, it'll help me sleep well for a night.



iloveyoujoshuakanegomes