Saturday, January 23, 2010

my heart


if we love somebody could we be this strong,
i'll right to win our love will conquer all,
i would risk my love
even just one night ,
our love will stay in my heart.


how you want me to get used to all those days when u're not by my side,
i said i dont wannt to lose you,
but you said i am selfish ..
just for not being selfish, i let you go,
but,
i seriously dunno what's next,
;
i cant call you when i'm free,
i cant disturb you like last time anymore,
no1 will come and accompany me when i'm bored,
i cant curi-curi talk to you at night anymore,
no reason why must i skip koko,
no more jokes from you,
no1 stopping me doing bad stuff ( like you know )
no1 for me to scold when i am in the bad mood.

thanks for doing all this for me even though we're not couple.



i.miss.you