Saturday, December 26, 2009

i want back my freedom !!

where is my freedom ??
is already 3 days i've been home for the whold day ..
fucking lifeless !!!!
dunno what's wrong wif my parents ,
when i ask then can i go out, all they answer is '' No ''
how can they just leave me at home and don't let me meet up my friends outside there .
there's nothing for me to do at home also ..
all i can do is on9, watch movie, text, and eat !!!
i've been text-ing Chris these few days and helping my friends on the phone till i got not much credit d ..

i want to go out !!! i dun1 stay home anymore !!!!
school is gonna restart and i cant go out anymore cuz next year is SPM year .. , have to study !!!

and next, new year eve is coming .. i cant go out and celebrate wif my frens also ...
what's this la !!!
some1 please just come and kidnap me !!!