Monday, July 20, 2009

♥ Monday

me !


Take 1
( mummy ! u see LILY .. keep kacao me .. wan me take pic wif her ah ! )



Take 2
( ishh ! geram ah me ! )
xD



Sister !
haha .. my sister ( ann Jie ) finally came home y.day night .. she came in my room and use my comp .. she woke me up , we play and we chat till 1a.m and i have to sleep or i cannot wake up in the morning .. so i went and sleep wif mummy !
Unfortunately .. she have to leave home again tonight ...
* I miss you Jie .. ! *
After dinner , hang out awile then she chaoz aD ..


My Phone !!

Daddy's k610i sony that phone got prob aD .. need to buy a new one .
then mum kebetulan lost her phone just now ..
each of us need two phone cuz we got two number ..
and now ..
i have to SACRIFICE my own red colour w910i ( my fav. phone ) and lend daddy ..
cuz daddy onlyy want to use SONY !! ishh !
so CHOOSY ah him !

  • Mummy !! go get a new Sony phone for daddy tml ah !!


Time past fast !

Tml is the day i'm meeting you again .. omG !
* i dunno waD to do *
somebody pls help me!